Dr Andrea Galvani
Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna.
Subscribed to the Medical Council of Rimini, Number 02337
In July 2011 I graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna and in March 2012 I got the qualification to work as a doctor.
- Member-at-large of the Italian Sports Medicine Federation (FMSI) (2013);
- Licensed doctor of the Medical Emergency Team (MET) (2013);
- Visiting Doctor at the Centre for the Future of Surgery, University of California, San Diego (USA, 2012);
- Visiting Doctor at the hyperbaric medicine department, University of Okinawa (Japan) (2014);
- Master in Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine at the University of Barcelona (2016);
- Doctor of the “DivingDoc” team for the offshore hyperbaric healthcare assistance (since 2014);
I have been Medical Surgeon at the Hyperbaric Centre, Wound Care Centre since 2013.