Pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30 2003, the Personal Data Protection Code, the treatment of the personal data concerning health, as defined by the Law, occurs by the staff of Centro Iperbarico Srl, in full obedience of the current legislation, that ensures data protection and arranges that their handling complies with the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency while safeguarding personal data privacy.
The treatment of personal and sensitive data will be used for health, administration and fiscal purposes in a paper or in a digital format: data are treated and digitally stored according to the guarantees of confidentiality provided by the law.
With regard to the fixed objectives the personal data collected will be treated according to:
- Treatment and statistical processing in an aggregate form
- Customer satisfaction analysis
- Services of internal control program
- Customers’ invoicing and administrative management
- Electronic payment instruments
Furthermore, where data is acquired with explicit consent, the interested parties might receive promotional information by email.
IT systems and software procedures related to the functioning of the website temporarily acquire some personal data, without storage in Centro Iperbarico Srl database, whose transmission is implicit and automatic in the use of the internet communication protocols. It concerns information that by its nature may allow the identification of users. This category of data includes IP address, URI address, the time at which the request is made, the method used to submit the query to the server, the size of the file received in response to the query, the numerical code identifying the status of the server’s answer and other parameters about the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to the requests, and also any other personal and sensitive data contained in the message, as freely provided by the sender.
No data is acquired by the site automatically without the interested party’s consent. No cookies are used for transmitting personal information, not even systems for tracking the users. The usage of session cookies must be strictly limited to the transmission of the session usernames, necessary to consent the safe and efficient exploration of the website.
Personal and sensitive data is stored for the entire online publication duration of the website http://www.iperbaricoravenna.it/en/. Centro Iperbarico Srl commits not to communicate, publicize, sell, share or give its databases, without prejudice to the obligation to respond to possible notices or ordinances of the Judicial Authority and to collaborate in the legal proceedings in fulfilment with the provisions issued by the authorities and supervisory and control bodies.
The owner of the data treated, in accordance with the law, is Faustolo Rambelli, President of Centro Iperbarico Srl, who is domiciled in this function at the headquarters at via A. Torre 3, 48124 Ravenna, e-mail: email@example.com
Patients who were treated by Centro Iperbarico Srl have the following rights, as established by article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30 2003, fully reproduced below.
Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – Right to access personal data and other rights
The subject has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself/herself, even if not yet registered, and their intelligible communication.
Data subjects shall have the right to information on:
- the source of the personal data
- the purposes and methods of processing
- the logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic instruments
- the identity of the data controller, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5.2; e) of the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data can be transferred or which can gain knowledge of them as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors.
The interested party has the right to receive:
- the updating, the correction or the integration of personal information, when he has the interest in doing it
- the deletion, the changing in an anonymous way or the block of information handled in violation of the law, including the information whose maintenance is not necessary for the purposes, which it was collected or handled for
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b), and their content, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except if this is impossible or if it implies a use of means out of proportion to the right safeguarded.
The interested party has the right to contest in part or fully, by deciding not to sign for the acceptance of the privacy norms:
- for legitimate reasons, the handling of the personal information regarding him/her even if it is pertinent to the purpose of its collection
- the handling of personal data which pertains to him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials, for the completion of market research or for commercial communication.